Terms of Service
Last Updated: 07/22/2020.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF NEW ENGLAND ECO WASH, LLC SERVICES AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITE (THE “SITE”) OR OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITE OR OUR SERVICES.
The present terms and conditions (this “Agreement” or “Terms“) is a legal agreement between you and New England Eco Wash (hereinafter ” N.E.E.W“), a company duly organized and validly existing, located at 460 Race Street, Door #11, Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040. This Agreement annuls and voids all previous agreements.
The Site (www.neewbins.com) is operated by N.E.E.W. Throughout the Site, the terms “we“, “us” and “our” refer to N.E.E.W. We offer this Site, including all information, tools, and services available from this Site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our Site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms apply to all users of the Site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content. In the event of an inconsistency between this Agreement and any additional terms or policies referenced herein, the provisions of the additional terms or policies shall control.
Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Site. By accessing or using any part of the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all the Terms of this Agreement, then you may not access the Site or use any Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current site shall also be subject to the Terms. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our Site. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 - GENERAL TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Site.
You may not use our products/services or Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of our products or Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to motor vehicle laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your account and right to use our Service.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our Site.
- Change, suspend or discontinue all or any part of our products or Site.
- Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on all or any part of our Site.
- Deactivate or delete your accounts.
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our Site
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
You understand and agree that our Site may include communications such as service announcements and administrative or legal notices from us.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site or any contact on the Site, without express written permission by us.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. N.E.E.W content is not for resale. Use of the Site does not entitle users to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of N.E.E.W and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of N.E.E.W or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
SECTION 2 - CREATING AN ACCOUNT
Once you create an account with us, you are registered in N.E.E.W Client Hub. The terms “member,” “membership,” and “account” all refer to this registration as a member on N.E.E.W Client Hub. If you are merely surfing or browsing through the Site and have not yet created an account, your use of the Site is still subject to this Agreement.
When you create an account in our Client Hub, you will provide first name, last name, physical address, email address, and credit card information, as well as a unique username and email. We will also ask you to create a password. Because any activities that occur under your username or password are your responsibility it is important for you to keep your username and/or password secure. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that N.E.E.W is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Notify us immediately if you believe that someone has used your username, email, or password without your authorization.
Furthermore, the registering party hereby acknowledges, understands, and agrees to:
- furnish factual, correct, current and complete information with regards to yourself, as may be requested by the data registration process, and
- Always maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information to maintain accuracy and completeness.
If anyone knowingly provides any information of a false, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete nature, New England Eco Wash will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate the member in violation of this aspect of the Agreement, and as such refuse any and all current or future use of New England Eco Wash Services, or any portion thereof.
SECTION 3 - CONDUCT
As a user or member of the Site, you herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all information, text, software, data, photographs, music, video, messages, tags or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted and/or transmitted, is the expressed sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. In short, this means that you are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by way of the N.E.E.W Services, and as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. It is expressly understood that by use of our Services, you may be exposed to content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content posted, and/or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by N.E.E.W.
Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of New England Eco Wash’s Services for the purpose of:
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever.
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any N.E.E.W officials, forum leaders, guides or hosts or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity.
- forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with.
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party.
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship.
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users’ ability to participate in any real time interactions.
- interfering with or disrupting any New England Eco Wash Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing, and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a “foreign terrorist organization” in accordance with Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act.
- “stalking” or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other member or user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the paragraphs.
New England Eco Wash herein reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our Services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the Terms, or which would otherwise be considered offensive to other visitors, users and/or members.
New England Eco Wash herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- compliance with any legal process.
- enforcement of the Terms.
- responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party.
- responding to requests for customer service; or
- protecting the rights, property, or the personal safety of New England Eco Wash, its visitors, users and members, including the general public.
New England Eco Wash herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by New England Eco Wash or any other content providers supplying content services to New England Eco Wash. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our Services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO COMPANY WEBSITE
New England Eco Wash may provide an area for our user and members to contribute feedback to our website. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information.
- N.E.E.W shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any Contributions.
- N.E.E.W shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit.
- the contributor’s Contributions shall automatically become the sole property of N.E.E.W.
- N.E.E.W is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
SECTION 6 - INDEMNITY
All users and/or members agree to insure and hold New England Eco Wash, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party which may arise from any content a member or user of our Site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of N.E.E.W Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
SECTION 7 - COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The member or user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to N.E.E.W site.
SECTION 8 - MODIFICATIONS
New England Eco Wash reserves the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
SECTION 9 - TERMINATION
As a member of www.neewbins.com services, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our Services by submitting a cancellation or termination request to.
Office Phone: 774-ECO-WASH
As a subscriber of services, you agree that New England Eco Wash may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
- any breach or violation of our Terms or any other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline.
- by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies.
- the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof.
- unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems.
- any extended periods of inactivity.
- any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your www.neewbins.com account Services.
Furthermore, you herein agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our Services.
The termination of your account with www.neewbins.com shall include any and/or all the following:
- the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered within www.neewbins.com.
- the deletion of your password and all related information, files, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof; and
- the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services.
SECTION 10 - LINKS
Either New England Eco Wash or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that New England Eco Wash shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
SECTION 11 - PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that New England Eco Wash’s Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our Services (“Software”) shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by New England Eco Wash or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on New England Eco Wash Services (e.g. Content or Software), in whole or part.
SECTION 12 - WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF NEW ENGLAND ECO WASH SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NEW ENGLAND ECO WASH AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON -INFRINGEMENT.
- NEW ENGLAND ECO WASH AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) NEW ENGLAND ECO WASH SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) NEW ENGLAND ECO WASH SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE NEW ENGLAND ECO WASH SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY WAY OF NEW ENGLAND ECO WASH SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE AND/OR INFORMATION, DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL,THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM NEW ENGLAND ECO WASH OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
SECTION 13 - LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE.
- THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES.
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONSAND/OR DATA.
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE.
- AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
SECTION 14 - RELEASE
In the event you have a dispute, you agree to release New England Eco Wash (and its officers, directors, employees, agents, parent subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, partners and any other third parties) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such dispute.
SECTION 15 - NOTICE
New England Eco Wash may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the Terms, including but not limited to email, regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website Services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be herein after developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the Terms by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this Agreement constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
SECTION 16 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the New England Eco Wash trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other New England Eco Wash logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of New England Eco Wash. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the New England Eco Wash logo or marks without obtaining New England Eco Wash’s prior written consent.
New England Eco Wash will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, New England Eco Wash may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who violates our Terms and/or infringes the rights of others.
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon.
- Your physical address, telephone number, and email address.
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is truthful and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
New England Eco Wash
Attn: CEO or President
460 Race Street, Door #11
Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Email: [email protected]
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and New England Eco Wash and shall govern the use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this Agreement between you and us with respect to New England Eco Wash Services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other New England Eco Wash Services, affiliate Services, third-party content, or third-party software.
SECTION 18 - CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and New England Eco Wash about the
Agreement that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the Agreement, or the relationship between you and New England Eco Wash, shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the County of Hamden, Massachusetts or the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and New England Eco Wash agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
SECTION 19 - WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
At any time, should New England Eco Wash fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Agreement remain in full force and effect.
SECTION 20 - NO RIGHT OF SURVIVORSHIP NONTRANSFERABILITY
You acknowledge, understand, and agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your ID and/or contents within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated, and all contents therein permanently deleted.
SECTION 21 - STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge, understand and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our Services or the Agreement must be filed within (1) One year(s) after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
SECTION 22 - VIOLATIONS
Please report all violations of this Agreement to New England Eco Wash as follows:
New England Eco Wash
460 Race Street, Door #11
Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Email: [email protected]
SECTION 23 - GOVERNMENT REQUESTS
SECTION 24 - FOREIGN ACCESS OF SITE
The Site is controlled, operated, and administered by N.E.E.W from our offices within the USA. If you access the Site from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use N.E.E.W’s content accessed through the Site in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
SECTION 25 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Site or on any related Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Site or on any related Site, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Site or on any related Site, should be taken to indicate that all information on the Site or on any related Site has been modified or updated.
SECTION 26 - MOBILE ACCESS & Text Messaging Terms
Opting Out. You can opt out from receiving SMS/MMS text messages by responding STOP to any message you receive in our text messaging program, or just texting STOP to the number from which you currently are receiving our text messages. In either case, you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed.
Your Own Wireless Plan. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to and by you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Your Duties for Your Own Phone Number. You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number that you provide when enrolling in our text messaging program. If you change or deactivate that number, you are responsible for notifying us at 774.326.9274 immediately. Neither we, our vendors, nor any mobile carrier is liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to indemnify us in full for all claims, expenses, and damages related to or caused in whole or in part by your failure to notify us if you change your telephone number, including, but not limited to, all claims, expenses, and damages related to or arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.